Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weight Loss Journey... back on track.

Last week I started the HCG Protocol... some of you may be skeptical (I was too), but I researched quite a bit and figured I have nothing to lose... oh yeah... I have lots too lose... lbs that is! I set the Monday after the Superbowl as my start date. Knowing I would be starting this soon, I succumbed to my food weaknesses the week before. Sunday I went really crazy! Not surprising, I gained 2lbs - so this means a total gain of 5lbs to offset my initial 9lb loss. Still, my running total is down 4lbs. This week I've been very dedicated and it's paid off... 9lbs! I'm sure much of this is water weight, but I can feel a difference in my clothes and my wedding ring is not feeling so snug!

This puts my running total since January 4th at - 13lbs!

I have another trip to Phoenix this week so I have a challenging week ahead, but I'm feeling dedicated. I dont' have a fridge in my hotel room, so I plan to stock the fridge at work with my food essentials so I don't feel the need to eat out. Luckily the hotel has a nice fitness center and all rooms have digital scales so I can keep track of my progress. Wish me luck!

No comments: