Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Minor setback?

Yes, I'm late with my "weekly update". Could it be because I don't really feel motivated to admit that I've gained 3 pounds? Absolutely. However, I am NOT discouraged! I was sick last week and hardly excercised. I didn't eat super well (though I didn't do anything to be ashamed of either!). In the whole scheme of things I'm still down from the original #, excercising again and as motivated as ever!

Last week at work we started our "Gettin thin in 2010" weight loss competition. We are in teams of four and my team rocks! The team aspect is really motivating because none of us want to let the others down. Not only do we want to win bragging rights, but there's a hefty pot ($$$$) that the winners get to split. The competition lasts for 14 weeks so I have plenty of time!

Here's to another week!

No comments: