Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bow-chick-a-wow-wow party (it's not what you think!)

A couple of days ago Averie brought a flyer home from her school listing out the Thanksgiving activities they will be having next week and asking for food and craft donations as well as volunteers. I read through it and made a mental note to buy some food items to donate. Later that evening Averie excitedly reminded me that she needs to bring food for her Thanksgiving, "Bow-chick-a-wow-wow" party. HUH? Her what?!?!? Then I looked more closely at the flyer... Ahhhhh... Her Thanksgiving "Pow-Wow". I'm not really sure where she got "Bow-chick-a-wow-wow" I just hope people don't get the wrong idea. I can just imagine the raised eyebrows!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a lock on your bedroom door.

Lia said...

That was me not Anonymous.