Sunday, September 13, 2009

Pictures to come...

Yes, all of my recent pictures are trapped in my digital camera! I'll download them soon. In the mean-time here's what is happening in our little world.

AVERIE started Kindergarten. She is really enjoying it and I know she'll do well. When I drive away each morning after I drop her off, I always look back at her walking up to the building and she looks so small. She's enjoying making new friends and LOVES to ride the Tutor Time bus back to daycare. We are now planning for her "Princess and Knights" birthday party in a month.

CARSON moved up to the Toddler class at daycare and he is working on potty training. He's doing well. If he feels the urge to go potty he tells us "poop"... he doesn't quite understand the concept of 1 and 2... it's just all "poop". He's a little bam-bam. The other night we were watching TV and he climbed up to Averie and head butt her. I heard the thud from across the room and of course, Averie yelped in pain, but he wasn't even phased. He can be sooo difficult one minute and the next soooo sweet. Case in point, just a couple hours before the head butting incident, while riding the carousel at Carowinds, he reached over, gave me the most wonderful hug and said "Happy".

ME - Work has been crazy busy. We have a big project that just wrapped up today (yay!) and I've been working long hours. Today was the first day in over two weeks that I haven't gone into the office. It's been wonderful! Averie and I worked on her school project and we haven't left the house... relaxing.

JUSTIN had hernia surgery late last week. It went well and he is now recovering. He can't lift anything over 20lbs. Luckily, Carson is a climber so Justin doesn't have to worry about lifting him. Justin has a follow up consult this Thursday and hopefully his Dr will release him back to work.

Seems like so much more is going on - our lives are non-stop.

I promise to post pictures very soon.

No comments: